At our company, we strive to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. Please note that due to the AS-IS status on all of our sales, as well as the high cost of handling and redelivery, we are unable to accept returns unless the quality of the container(s) does not meet the grade criteria. However, we can assure you that our containers undergo a thorough inspection process based on CSC (International Convention for Safe Containers) guidelines and are classified into each grade before being approved by the Container Inspector Licensee, of which we are a part.
In the rare event that your purchase does not fully meet your needs, our experienced associates will be more than happy to assist you in reselling the unit(s) to help you recover your costs.
We are pleased to inform you that we can ship our products to virtually any address in North America. To ensure the safety and security of your shipment, we only hire verified local carriers. Please note that delivery charges will vary depending on the region and delivery conditions. These charges will not be included in the invoiced amount unless you have requested in advance, and the full amount is due to the local carrier upon delivery. Kindly contact us before placing an order to determine the shipping charges from our yard to your preferred delivery location.
For customers who have the necessary resources, self-pick-up is available. Please feel free to contact us to verify whether your truck can safely and securely transport the unit(s) from our shipping yard to your delivery location.
1) Up to 150 miles
• The 20' Container will be delivered using a medium-duty truck with a roll-back trailer
• The 40' Container will be delivered using a medium or heavy-duty truck with a tilt bed trailer that can meet ground level for loading and unloading stationary equipment on the bed.
2) Over 150 miles
The container will be delivered using a medium or heavy-duty truck with a flatbed, step-deck, or hot-shot trailer as an ordinary tilt bed or roll-back trailer is inadequate for long-distance deliveries. Please note that medium or heavy-duty forklift service may be required at the delivery location.
Site Preparations for delivery
1. Check space - It is important to ensure that there is enough space to maneuver the container after it is dropped. A minimum of 60 feet is required for the 20' unit and a minimum of 100 feet for the 40' unit. Additionally, the truck will need ample space to turn and drive away. In instances where the delivery point is difficult to access, a forklift may be required.
2. Check surface - Please ensure that the surface is hard enough to support the weight of a 45,000-pound truck and trailer.
3. Remove obstruction - Prior to delivery, please ensure that there are no power lines, tree branches, or other obstructions on the roadside that may impede the 16-foot high truck.
4. Check ground level - It is important to ensure that the landing surfaces are level so that nothing impairs the opening and closing of the container door. In case of an uneven load, wood blocks may be used to balance it out for fine adjustments.
- Basic Delivery Rate *The Base Rate is $300 + $5 or more x miles, depending on the delivery conditions. Please note that this rate may vary based on extraneous factors that affect the completion of the delivery, such as truck accessibility.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.